Possible bug in LC6.7 - maybe one for Mark Schonewille?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Oct 31 12:52:59 EDT 2014

Thanks Pete - so Mark will certainly have to modify his button stuff. Meanwhile I guess I can cheat by changing ‘status’ to ‘status1’ throughout the code for these objects.

It will be interesting to find out what RunRev is using this word for - kind of sounds like it should be reserved, doesn’t it?

Graham