Two features I don't understand

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Fri Oct 31 12:02:33 EDT 2014

The improved field control of LC 5.4 and 6.0 and up has been extremely useful
to me. I use StyledText Array in much the same way as Trevor -- applying
format changes. And metadata attached to field chunks is a great feature
that's very useful for educational content creators.

Overall, the field control of LC is far more powerful than the fields
offered in Director and Flash (and probably other tools), so there are
competitive reasons to maintain and promote these features in LC. Once
RunRev finishes modernizing the audio-visual player controls across
platforms, LC will be an excellent multimedia authoring tool.

Tom Bodine