AW: Valentina db

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 30 04:39:50 EDT 2014

Hi Larry,

I am using Valentina locally without server, that’s not too hard. But I
think it depends on your needs of number of users, client/server,
performance, etc. SQLite probably is even easier and it is free. The reason
for me going with Valentina was, that I needed to protect the data of my
local db and as far as I know, I can't do that with SQLite.
Tiemo

Auftrag
> von larry at significantplanet.org
> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014 08:42
> An: use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Betreff: Valentina db
>
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone used Valentina database with LC?
>
> If so, what is your experience with it?
>
> Is it a product that a newbie (me) could reasonably learn how to use with
LC?