Naive Unicode question # 107

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Oct 28 12:59:36 EDT 2014

If I had a very large keyboard capable of typing a wide range of Unicode characters (characters not on the keyboard of my normal computer), could I type them directly into an LC script? Would I need to be running LC7? How would the display of the script look - on a Mac, on a PC? I know a few people are working with Japanese, Sanskrit etc, so maybe someone has the direct experience to answer this. LC7 isn't really working for me at present so it would be nice to know before I start modifying my scripts to get serious about Unicode.

TIA

Graham