getting the stack name of a library

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:32:27 EDT 2014

Thanks Jacqueline.

After re-reading the dictionary entry several times, I think I get it.   This sentence is still causing me to stumble:  "If the currently executing handler is in the script of the object that received the original message, then me is the same as the object whose name is returned by the target function.”  But, since my use is going to be in the library routine itself, this exception will not apply.

My testing seems to indicate that a simple me  returns ‘stack “library”’ which is what I need.

Thanks again,
   Mike