how to disturb newbies

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 06:06:47 EDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 2:46 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> And since little if any of the User Guide is read,

Which is another pity as so much excellent information is in there.

I know your don't really want to hear more 'what should and shouldn't
happen' and are really fishing for volunteers, but I could see a huge
benefit in having may Dictionary entries hyperlinked to the appropriate
section in the User Guide. Your mention of customPropertySets is a perfect
example. Actually, hyperlinks to the many wonderful online lessons hosted
on the Runrev website would also be extremely handy.

I'll let you return to fishing for volunteers ;-)