how to disturb newbies

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sat Oct 25 11:50:37 EDT 2014

If there was a way to include user comments from a link in the dictionary entry, it would be helpful to those who work to improve the dictionary. Or perhaps a direct link to the location where dictionary bugs are reported. Many of the comments would probably be made by newer users, who wouldn't necessarily know where to post their experience or problem. In my work, some of the most valuable feedback I get is from new users.

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org