how to disturb newbies

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Oct 25 10:57:38 EDT 2014

Jacques Hausser wrote:
> Dictionary examples:
>
> Syntax:
> after messageName [parametersList] statementList end messageName
>
> Examples:
> after mouseUp
>   answer "after mouse up received"
> end resizeStack
>
> ---
>
> before
>
> Syntax:
> before messageName [parametersList] statementList end messageName
>
> Examples:
> before mouseUp
>   answer "before mouse up received"
> end resizeStack

Obviously a rushed copy-n-paste during a hectic release cycle.

What's the number for the bug report you submitted on this?

I've found in recent years that Dictionary errors have generally been
fixed almost instantly once notice is submitted, almost always prior to
the next release.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems