The Bearer Of Bad News

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Oct 25 09:11:57 EDT 2014

I have in the past disliked Time Machine. In those days I had a regular hard drive, and it seemed sometimes that it would take the full hour to backup, meaning that it was backing up continuously, and noticeably affecting the responsiveness of the system while it was doing that. Now I use SSD (though with a regular HD as the backup drive), and I’m barely aware of the backups happening.