crash with iOS 8.1

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:31:00 EDT 2014

Hi Alain

YES! There is a memory issue on startup of the apps in IOS 8 where they are
crashing on startup. This started right after the release of IOS 8, and it
is not just LC apps it all apps. I just read the latest update for IOS 8.1
and it does not address the fix for this issue. I know Apple is aware of it
since the forum has a topic where a lot of people are commenting.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/