revbrowser problem

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Oct 24 11:11:05 EDT 2014

Hi list

I have a standalone built on LC 6.5.2 for Mac and Windows.
It uses revbrowser. When I test it on Mac and Win 7 it works
fine, providing that on Win the Externals folder containing
revbrowser.dll is in the same directory as the standalone.
Then I zip the standalone and the Externals folder into a
single archive, put it on our server and sends a link to my
client so that he can download it.
Once on his PC with Win 7, the standalone launches and runs
fine, except that revbrowser never works : the web page that
is supposed to be displayed never shows up...
I tried to downlaod the archive myself to my own PC with Win 7
and everything works as expected...

Any idea what could be the origin of the problem ?
Thanks in advance.

jbv