RELEASE LiveCode 6.7

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 24 02:33:44 EDT 2014

How can 6.7 be considered suitable for a release and having been updated for Yosemite when?:

1. Buttons do not display correctly.

2. Tabs do not display correctly.

3. There are slow downs in the display of scrolling data grids because graphic display improvements have been turned off because of crashes (advised by Trevor Devore).

It’s really beyond my comprehension.

All the best

Terry