testing

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Wed Oct 22 08:34:41 EDT 2014

Excellent...

I think I can confirm we are back up and running.

Normal business may resume, we apologise for the outage.

We have also applied the update that is alleged to fix the problem which was causing certain users to bounce mail, thus unsubscribing other users for "too many bounces"... otherwise known as the DMARC Problem, an explanation may be seen here:

Warm Regards to All

Heather