Yosemite?

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 19 03:03:23 EDT 2014

I have tried for a while now and I am finding it difficult to adapt to the new system font, Helvetica Neue, particularly in the menu bar.

Did a little research and came across this web site with a discussion about changing it back to Lucida Grande, http://www.fastcodesign.com/3031432/why-apples-new-font-wont-work-on-your-desktop <http://www.fastcodesign.com/3031432/why-apples-new-font-wont-work-on-your-desktop>.

In the discussion further down the page is a link to an Applescript that manages to change it back to Lucida Grande. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_u6AjwB3JxSR19USk9CSWhMTnM&usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_u6AjwB3JxSR19USk9CSWhMTnM&usp=sharing>

I bit the bullet and tried it and it seems to work. Try at your own risk.

All the best

Terry