3 questions about your coding habits

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Oct 17 11:48:37 EDT 2014

Bob,

Thanks for the suggestion!
I tested your theory. None of the other Windows clients experience this
issue just the Macs. If Apple would implement an "F5" function this would be
a minor annoyance rather than a potential disaster.
When I have the time I will Wireshark and see exactly what's happening.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net