handling push notifications

Gerry gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:44:33 EDT 2014

Terry wrote:

> That"s disappointing

Really? I'm just resigned to the fact that LC doesn't allow us to develop modern iOS apps that have the same capabilities (in terms of background operations) as xCode-developed apps. I've stopped trying and I've stopped being disappointed about it.

What I'd LOVE is a clear statement from RunRev about their intentions in this area - will they ever support background operations? (And don't tell me to just use the .plist hack - the problem is much broader than the app not quitting on suspend).

Gerry