3 questions about your coding habits

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Oct 16 11:05:59 EDT 2014

Hi,

Customers often have special requirements, which ask for a special
set-up. Sometimes, I use a dedicated computer and sometimes I use an
emulator. I use the OS the customer asks me to use, although I might use
a slightly older or newer version. Everything depends on the project and
the customer's budget.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille