AW: 3 questions about your coding habits

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 16 06:45:15 EDT 2014

1. I keep them on our server
2. My main dev platform is Windows, where I am using the files on our
server. For finishing I take a copy over to my Mac. I don't trust Apple to
handle my files on a windows server correctly AND up to today, runrev
destroys the standalone setting of each stack, if you are using any Umlaute
in the standalone settings, what isn't so untypical in Germany.
Tiemo

Auftrag