problem with counting words

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Oct 15 09:56:51 EDT 2014

There is no way to search the dictionary, but I have made a replacement for it, which can do full searches:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

As a side note I really wish "trueWord" would be named "humanWord" instead, it'd make the distinction to the historic "word" much more immediate comprehensible. On the plus side, the next such keyword can now be named "falseWord", which is nice, I guess.

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:

Chat with other RunRev developers:
http://bjoernke.com/chatrev/