enhancement request

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 17:05:49 EDT 2014

Larry.

Sure you didn't hit "paste" twice? Anyway. LC would "see" the field with the lowest layer number as the one to reference, if, say, you "put something into fld myInput". This, of course, is the field at the bottom.

As for a warning that you already have one of that name, there are instances where that sort of naming is desired, and we would then have others writing for an enhancement that eliminated that annoying warning.

I say, "Live it, or live with it"

Craig