Old Stacks Acting Strange

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:02:02 EDT 2014

Good Morning

Over the last 6 years I have added about 40 apps to iTunes and reduced this
down to the current 21. All was working correctly until IOS 8 was released.
It appears that all 21 apps may now be broken! When the app opens it
immediately shuts down. So far 2 apps were reported with this behavior, but
I think it might affect all my apps. I researching to see if there are
other developers seeing this same issue.

Your comments today point to an issue that may be of concern to all
developers where older apps may not continue to function. I am going to
search the developer forum for Apple to see if this is a bug or change in
the IOS 8 where apps will display issues.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/