Getting a version number

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Mon Oct 13 16:25:48 EDT 2014

I thought I was missing something but it looks like this is a challenge.
Just for clarification purposes, it a standalone for Windows.

Having said that I am really surprised that there is not a script call of
some sort to retrieve this information.  Hopefully there is an undocumented
function that somebody with show up with here on this list.

SKIP