summary question for functions and libraries

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Oct 12 23:29:24 EDT 2014

Thanks everyone for the info on libraries and backscripts, etc.

I feel like I'm back in college taking an intensive class.

If I understand everyone correctly, I could do this if I want my functions
to work in a standalone:

Make a stack that has a button (or the stack itself, right?) with all my
functions in it.

Then just add (copy) that stack as a sub-stack to whatever application I'm
working on - say stack "larryLibrary"

That way all my functions are available to me as I develop and also
available when I create the standalone.

Have I got it right?

Thank you again!
Larry