problem with counting words

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Oct 12 22:10:26 EDT 2014

Hello Kay,
Mark gave me a short explanation of why it is good to see the words within
quotes as one word and now you've given a longer and more detailed
explanation.
So I thank you and I will stop throwing rocks at my computer.
Larry
P.S. I still want to understand how to write my own functions that I can use
right within any script of any stack.