problem with counting words

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Oct 12 20:42:38 EDT 2014

Mark,
This is why personal functions are so important.  You like having all the
words within quotes being seen as a single word for commandline calls.
On the other hand, it is giving me fits having to go from regular quotes to
curly quotes (for counting) and then back to regular quotes for display
(since LC displays a curly quote as some oddball char).  But if I could
write my own function for that stuff, wow.

I do not have ANY experience with frontscripts, backscripts, plug-ins,
whatever.  Maybe some day.  In the meantime, if anyone wants to write/point
to a detailed explanation of how to do it, that will be great.
I would say that an ability for me to write functions and have them
available for scripting would be #1 on my wish list.
Larry