problem with counting words

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Oct 12 20:16:45 EDT 2014

Hello Mark,
It truly pleases me that you explained a reason for text within quotes being
a single word.
I don't have enough experience (actually none) in defining arguments for
commandline syntax and would never have thought of that.
So now I must say, "OK, there is a reason."
However, I would still really like it if I could create my own functions as
I please and add them directly into the LC dictionary/language of the IDE.
I'm completely unclear how that would work with a plug-in.
If I wrote functions and put them into an expandable plug-in (to add future
functions) could I call those functions up within a script?
For example:

put larryFunction(larryVar) into field "myLarry"

If anyone knows how to do that for the IDE so that the function I write is
now available to me for ANY script of ANY stack, I would love to hear about
it.
Larry