Could not Compile Application Class

Ray ray at linkit.com
Sat Oct 11 18:39:47 EDT 2014

No need for apologies at all:)  Your suggestion actually got me pointed
in the right direction.

Regarding the bigger picture, do you think anybody in Edinburgh would be
interested in putting together instructions and steps for this?  It
seems to me we're really discouraging newcomers with the myriad of
steps, downloads, configurations, and hit-or-miss setup hoops needed to
simply save a Hello World app to a phone.