Answer File (RESOLVED)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 10 18:13:15 EDT 2014

The filter is inclusive, not exclusive. You would need to include every file type on your computer EXCEPT the ones you want to exclude. That of course, is not practical.

As I mentioned but did not likely make entirely clear, the *only* piped item that matters is the second one, or the second one in each line of a return delimited list. For example:

“JPEG Files|jpg”
“|jpeg”

will allow you to select files of type JPG and JPEG. Not sure if the TYPE form will work on Windows. If it does then the FILTER form is essentially deprecated.

Bob S