AW: AW: Codesigning standalones for Mac OS 10.9.5

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Oct 10 11:33:21 EDT 2014

Hello Paul,

I never got any answer, what a manifest file is. Either nobody here knows
it, or it is so common knowledge, that it wasn't worth to answer. As far as
I know, it is a kind of preference file, but I don't know, for what
preferences and I don't know, why a bundle can live without it, if I remove
it.

You'll find it when you right click your app and let show the package
content of your app at: Your.app/Contents/MacOS/Externals/revxxx.bundle/ -
again right click and let show the package content of the bundle: /Manifest

Remove this Manifest file in all revxxx.bundle in your app.

I got the affirmation from Runrev, that I may delete these Manifest files
and that they have addressed this issue as a bug, due to Apples changed
directory guidelines.

Tiemo

Auftrag