Getting a list of object properties

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 10 08:02:09 EDT 2014

Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 13:23:09 -0700
> From: Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com>
> To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: Re: Getting a list of object properties
>
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 1:09 PM, William Prothero <prothero at earthednet.org>
> wrote:
>
>> If I do:
>> put the properties of scrollbar ?axisEntry"
>> I don?t get anything in the message box. LC7.0 rC2, Mavericks.

And then there is Richard’s Plugin “4Wprops” which is more complete than “the properties”
For example it lists the Height and Width

And Renaldi’s (spelling?) plugin “SmartPropties” that allows one to compare the properties of two objects.
This can be very useful.
There’s a bug, but it works anyhow.

Jacque,
I’m missing something in your explanation of how to use the dictionary.