Is this a bug or am I missing something?

John john at onechip.com
Thu Oct 9 16:22:22 EDT 2014

   The fog is lifting a bit and I can see why the card gets the focus.  That the focusedObject can change part way through a single line of script is a bit unsettling.  The original goal was to access a property of a field to update  the menus before they are shown and using the selectedField seems solid.

   I don’t know if this is a bug or an observation.  If anyone has an opinion about submitting a bug report, I am happy to submit one.

Thanks,
John