Accessing properties in sub stack fields

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Oct 9 12:24:42 EDT 2014

I think this is an example of LC not always dereferening things as
expected, especially when custom properties are involved.

I've had similar issues in the past and in fact have just had another one
where the following results in a runtime error:

put the cMyProp of (line 1 of the recentCards) into tVar

The following works around the error:

get line 1 of the recentCards
put the cMyProp of it into tVar

As to why the name of the focusedObject and the focusedObject return
references to two different objects, I think you should enter a QCC report.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>