How is the LC textsize converted into RTF?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:07:13 EDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am struggling to keep the wanted textSize from a LiveCode text in a RTF
> file.
>
>From another thread about RTF, this Important Note in the Dictionary under
'RTFText' may help:

Important! Because the RTF standard does not include the box, threeDbox,
and link styles supported by LiveCode, the RTFText property does not
necessarily include all information necessary to reproduce the style
information in a chunk. To export and re-import field information without
losing any style information, use the htmlTextproperty instead.

Looking at the HTMLText it looks like it would be very easy to
maintain/manipulate the text size of various words in a field.

HTH