Using The iOS 8 Simulator

TERRY HASS terryhass at tdheng.com
Tue Oct 7 22:35:30 EDT 2014

Hi list,

OSX 10.9.5
Xcode 6.0.1
Livecode 6.6.4 RC1

For the life of me, I haven't been able to simulate a stack (which works perfectly in Xcode 5.1.1 and iOS 7 and below) in Xcode 6.0.1 and iOS 8. Even though I start the simulator with iOS 8 selected, the simulator comes up trying to work with iOS 7 and it's a no go from the start. I have been banging my head against my iMac but that doesn't help much either.

ANY help, suggestion or guidance to get Livecode and Xcode to play nice together would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Terry