Merging PDF files through LC

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Tue Oct 7 09:30:17 EDT 2014

I took a total left turn here in my solution and I wanted to share the
results.  My problem spawned from reports I was creating from Excel and a
series of data that needed to be produced for different store locations at
our company.  However, each store needed a consolidated view as well.  Last
week, when I created these reports each store ended up receiving two
separate PDF files due to this complication.

I had been using Zryip's Excel Lib to populate these spreadsheets and then
using his print to PDF feature to create these documents.  After explaining
my problem to him he wrote a function to help me out that hides Excel
workbook sheets before the printing process.  My template now has the
overall statistics on sheet 1 and all other store locations in additional
tabs.  This allows me to produce a combined PDF file based upon which
sheets I want to expose and customized for each location.

Thank you Zyrip!

SKIP KIMPEL