how to detect insertion point

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 00:06:23 EDT 2014

Larry.

It takes a while to learn the many LC commands, functions and properties that pertain to the task at hand. Experimentation is the best way, but also do use the dictionary, trying out various words that seem to  fit what you are looking for. And especially the "see also" entries when you do.

In your original post, you mentioned the word "selection". That, or maybe "select" by itself, would likely have led you to many possible lines of experimentation. After a while, you will have a a sense of what and how to search for in the dictionary, and the array of options presented there will lead you farther. I would keep the filter set to "all".

Craig