Tracking openStack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 19:07:38 EST 2014

Ah. Dug through the code of the revplugins stack (not much digging needed)
and found this..

*on preOpenCard*
*  -- refresh the list of plugins*
*  send "revUpdatePlugins" to cd 1 of stack "revMenuBar"*

*  lock messages*
*  set the changedStacksList of this stack to empty*

*  send ("menuPick" && quote & line 1 of button "List" & quote) to button
"List"*
*end preOpenCard*

So, I think i'd dispatch preopencard to cd 1 of stack "revPluginEditor"

You could probably talk directly to revMenuBar, but if you go through the
plugin editor, theres no need to worry about any of the house keeping that
needs to be done. It's just handled.