Tracking openStack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Nov 30 14:51:51 EST 2014

Thanks for the idea Scott, hadn't thought of that.  However, I checked my
Plugins folder and the library stack is not in there so don't think that's
the cause.

If I could only get the executionContexts somehow when the stack opened,
I'd know what was going on.  It's almost as if lockMessages is set true
when the stack is opened.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>