EU VAT changes & small software businesses

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 13:27:15 EST 2014

On 27/11/14 19:00, Erik Beugelaar wrote:
> The whole European ³dream² just sucks...
> That circus located in Brussel is only good for run-out politicians and
> their ³believers² who are eating our tax money earned by hard working
> people.
> By the way given away by our own stupid government esp. my Dutch
> government (642.M euro tax money).
> The European politicians have one goal: grasp as much as they can (e.g.
> This new tax rule) so that this circus can continue...
>
> I never talk about politics in forums but this time I could not control
> myself...
>
> :-(
>
> Erik

That is probably why the 'UK' wants to get away from the EU with its
fat bodies clogging up the corridors of ugly 70s buildings in Brussels.

It would be 'nice' is England could see that the way Brussels behaves
towards
the 'UK' echos the way England behaves towards Scotland!

What is the EU?

Well, as far as I can see it has 2 reasons to exist:

1. So that people who cannot do anything productive can become EU
bureaucrats
and cream off the fat of those of us who do work.

2. To help semi-criminal countries such as Bulgaria (I know I live in
Bulgaria)
suck the hard-earned money of honest Germans and English people as "EU
grants"
(my god, you should just see how crook those grant proposals are).

Of course the inevitable consequence of this shambles is that it tempts us
hard workers into becoming tax dodgers . . . at which point things get
into some
sort of negative feedback downward spiral into Mafia-land.

Well said Erik, echos my own very real cynicism.

They can take their 'VAT' and stuff it up their fat European Union bottoms.

Richmond.