EU VAT changes & small software businesses

Erik Beugelaar ebeugelaar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 12:00:25 EST 2014

The whole European ³dream² just sucks...
That circus located in Brussel is only good for run-out politicians and
their ³believers² who are eating our tax money earned by hard working
people.
By the way given away by our own stupid government esp. my Dutch
government (642.M euro tax money).
The European politicians have one goal: grasp as much as they can (e.g.
This new tax rule) so that this circus can continue...

I never talk about politics in forums but this time I could not control
myself...

:-(

Erik