Camera authorisation on iOS7.1.2

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 17:52:32 EST 2014

Hi all,

I've been using Monte's mergAV extension to create a camera in an app.
However, when I produce the standalone and install and run it on a device
the 'result' from mergAVCamCreate returns "Access not authorised". In my
standalone settings I've set the requirements for Stills Camera and Front
Facing Camera. But this is not the permissions. How do I set up the
permissions. The device itself is not requesting permission to use the
camera. Any help. It's for a gig that happened today and again tomorrow
morning so any quick help would be much appreciated. It's worked okay in
the past so I really am baffled as to what might have changed.

Thanks

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk