LC7 rc2 ate my sloppy code

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 06:18:49 EST 2014

Just a warning. Something in a script that has worked forever stopped working when I switched to LC 7. In fact I did two things which were at some past time unofficially OK, but really aren't now:

   show this card

this doesn't work (silently fails). Should be

   show this stack

And

   set the points of last grc to x1,y1.x2,y2

Each pair of points needs to be on a different line, i.e. there has to be a 'return' between the two (or more) pairs of points.

Stupid, I know, but it may help someone else.

Graham