LC Script in PHP File

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Nov 25 06:22:27 EST 2014

I've just replied on another thread why FastCGI is not a good candidate for
LiveCode in my humble opinion.

As for Apache Modules, those things are on the way out. If we want LC
Server to be taken seriously then it need to work with Apache and Nginx. it
needs to work like Node, Ruby, Python and others are working which is by
having a LC Server process (or pool) listening on a port talking back to
the Apache/Nginx usually thru some reverse proxy directive.

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.