[OT] Android Material Design

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Nov 22 21:00:39 EST 2014

Has anyone got Android Lollipop yet? Some of the apps on my phone/tablet
have beed updated to use the new Material Design look and I have to say it
looks excellent, can't wait to get the Lollipop upgrade.

I guess the natural next question is how does Material Design affect
Livecode's ability to produce Android apps that follow its guidelines?

It would be amazing if there was a product out there that could produce
Material Design for the desktop. Not Livecode of course but I wonder if
some enterprising person, or maybe even Google, would provide a way to do
that.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>