Soon to be released Script Editor Themer plugin

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 22 17:20:15 EST 2014

I have in progress a plugin which will allow color theming of the LiveCode
script editor.

Release date is expected to be Friday 5th December 2014.

There is an existing forum thread on the LiveCode forum  here
<http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22054>

The plugin will not be free and I have not yet set a price, so......

I have placed a poll on the site so that you the LiveCoder's can set the
price!

The poll shows the results in real time.
I will not in any way alter the outcome.
What ever the result is at 10am (CET) on the 5th December 2014 will be the
cost.

The poll and more information can be found  here
2108.co.uk/script-editor-themer <http://2108.co.uk/script-editor-themer/>

-----
Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

My Tech site http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode