Can standalones give users the same Text formatting menu as in IDE?

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat Nov 22 05:07:42 EST 2014

Tom,

i do not know if this is possible.

But there is a RTF Editor library from Curry Kenworthy. It´s not exact what your are looking for,
but it is very useful if you want to give the user some text formatting functions.

I am using it in several of my products.

Unfortunately i cannot provide you a link where you can purchase it.
I have just the link to the old Preorder page:
http://www.curryk.com/fieldtrip-preorder.html

Maybe you contact Curry directly to ask if you can buy it.

Regards,

Matthias