AW: OT: Any experiences with MS SmartScreen?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Nov 21 03:38:42 EST 2014

To pony up the moolah - learned something new :)
Meanwhile I found a MSDN Blog where they say: "If you are trying to run an unfamiliar app that’s not used by other Windows users, you are warned" And there is a new kind of codesigning certificate "EV" which is issued only by two companies, where they say, that can prevent this warning, but not for sure and by the way it is more expensive as the standard certificate.
Obviously we, as a small company with a small number of downloads have to live with this trustful customer experience. Brave new world.
Tiemo