Taming Yosemite mic volume & AGC from Livecode

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Nov 20 11:05:12 EST 2014

My personal opinion is that no app should touch the mic OR the speaker volumes unless it is an app that specifically provides that feature at the users behest. I would call this extremely bad programming and advise any users having that problem to complain to the other developers. Not your circus, not your monkeys.

Bob S