Whats the proper way to show a help field?

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Nov 20 01:26:52 EST 2014

Thanks for the info, folks. Frankly, the field method seems better to me. I’ll use the “on mouse move x,y” method. I’ve already got it implemented, except that I was putting all of the action inside a repeat while loop, which was causing recursion limit problems occasionally. But, since the mouseMove message is initiated when the mouse moves, I won’t need to enclose the whole thing in a repeat while loop.

Thanks for the discussion.
Best,
Bill