Find the scroll location in wrapped field

Mike Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 07:36:34 EST 2014

I was hoping that the page ranges bug would get fixed.  I am trying to do
this myself but not being able to tell where soft  line breaks occur has me
blocked.

Some one posted a summary sizing of all of the different parts of a
character.  Unfortunately I can't find it.   Now that I know about
formattedrect I will give that a try for each char in a line and see if I
can simulate the word wrapping of a line to get the info I need about how
the line was split.

The original requirement was to keep a user selectable location in the same
position vertically as the text is resized.  But I am still trying to get
past the page ranges bug for basic page turning functionality.

 Anyway, I am learning a lot and plan to keep adding to my MasterLibrary
and will keep sharing info.

-= Mike